When we started the Youth Ministry Sherpas Podcast six months ago, we had no idea what we are getting into. Now, 51 episodes later…we still have no idea!
But after 24 full-length episodes, 26 Sherpa Shorts, plus our introductory episode (00)–all since January 16–here’s what we’ve learned so far:
- Podcasting is expensive
- It’s a lot of work and a lot of fun
- Talking into a mic is awkward
- Youth ministry is thriving around the country
- Everybody needs encouragement
- We don’t have that many listeners, but at least our family loves us
- We might even have something of value to say
And most importantly, we like each other, maybe even more than when we started!
After today’s episode (#24), we are taking a six-week break. This gives you time to catch up on all our episodes! In the meantime…
Sign on to follow us on any podcast app!
Have fun checking out our website at https://youthministrysherpas.com
Engage our community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review us on i-Tunes
Post comments and say “hi” everywhere because that really encourages us
Ask us for free stickers!
Share YMS with everybody everywhere all the time like a boss!